EnergyAndyPlay

AJ Red-Green
EnergyAndyPlay: Play - Ches.com

Follow

Streetside

Streetside

About Me

My photo
California, United States
energyandyplay@gmail.com

EnergyAndyPlay's profile

EnergyEnergy

Folsom Weather

Time Zone?

Slaves?

Thursday, July 10, 2025

Play - Ches.com





Chess GIF


 




Chess GIF


 






Chess GIF


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Double Double

 

Man in Black

A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism

LET'S GO
- INPUT a hex color code into the AZURE BLUE BOX below.
CLICK in the Yellow box on the - Click Me - and there it is. Simple 

Type in any # FF1493 = Fluorescent PINK COLOR
code # FF0000 = for TRUE RED COLOR
code # FF7F00 = WAY ORANGE COLOR
code # F05F20 = GET ZORBA ORANGE
code # AA5622 = ROOT-BEER COLOR
code # DFAA66 = BUCKSKIN COLOR
code # FFF000 = GO MUSTARD COLOR
code # 00FF7F = GUPPIE GREEN COLOR
code # 4fb76a = M & M GREEN COLOR
code # 11BDFF = COOLPOOL BLUE
code # 555BFF = ITS SKY BLUE
code # 800080 = PURE PURPLE COLOR
code # 19049F for GALAXY BLUE
code # 9400D3 = VIOLET

Enter any six-digits using numbers or pairs of numbers
input letters 1 through 9 or mix it up with letters A through F. Any six at a time.

- You are at page bottom. PLEASE input a 6-digit HEX CODE into the blue box & see our GOD's favorite color -

Orange Rocks!

Orange Rocks!

Be Encouraged

 

Encourage Your Faith & Trust


I am heard by God. (1 John 5:14)


I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)


God has chosen me. (Romans 8:30)


I am victorious in Christ. (1 John 5:4)


I am a newborn of the King. (1 Peter 2:9)


I am God’s masterpiece. (Ephesians 2:10)


I am fully accepted by God. (Romans 15:7)


Nothing is impossible with God. (Luke 1:37)


God is my strength and my shield. (Psalm 28:7)


I am strong and courageous. (Deuteronomy 31:6)


With God, all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)


My life has been rescued by Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:6)


God will never fail me or abandon me. (Joshua 1:5)


I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)


I have hope and a future in the Lord. (Jeremiah 29:11)


I am chosen, holy, and dearly loved. (Colossians 3:12)


I am clothed with strength and dignity. (Proverbs 31:25)


I trust the Lord will make all things new. (Revelation 21:5)


I am adopted by God into His royal family. (Ephesians 1:5)


I have been set free from the bondage of sin. (Romans 6:23)


God has fully and completely redeemed me. (Colossians 1:14)


The steadfast love of the Lord never ends. (Lamentations 3:22)


God provides the refuge and shelter my soul seeks. (Psalm 91:4)


He will order His angels to protect me wherever I go. (Psalm 91:11)


I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me. (Romans 8:37)


God is with me always, even when it doesn’t feel like it. (Matthew 28:20)


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)


I have nothing to fear because the Lord is always with me. (Isaiah 41:10)


When I am overwhelmed, God alone knows the way I should turn. (Psalm 142:3)


God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)


The Lord equips me for every good deed and lavishes His grace upon me. (2 Corinthians 9:8)

Color Box - Be Encourged

Color Box - Be Encouraged
Rain Maker
Click here to take a look one more time at incredible strength at its best
http://coltisorderai.blogspot.ro

12 steps 4.80 #polevault #tbilisi2016 #poland2016

A video posted by Emmanuel Karalis™ (@emmanuel_karalis_pv) on

Click here for shades of Blue for a list of spectacular colors
Click -HERE- to be taken to three trees after sunset


The book of ISAIAH audio bible
Book of ISAIAH
LET'S GO
- INPUT a hex color code into the AZURE BLUE BOX below.
CLICK in the Yellow box on the - Click Me - and there it is. Simple 

Type in any # FF1493 = Fluorescent PINK COLOR
code # FF0000 = for TRUE RED COLOR
code # FF7F00 = WAY ORANGE COLOR
code # F05F20 = GET ZORBA ORANGE
code # AA5622 = ROOT-BEER COLOR
code # DFAA66 = BUCKSKIN COLOR
code # FFF000 = GO MUSTARD COLOR
code # 00FF7F = GUPPIE GREEN COLOR
code # 4fb76a = M & M GREEN COLOR
code # 11BDFF = COOLPOOL BLUE
code # 555BFF = ITS SKY BLUE
code # 800080 = PURE PURPLE COLOR
code # 19049F for GALAXY BLUE
code # 9400D3 = VIOLET

Enter any six-digits using numbers or pairs of numbers
input letters 1 through 9 or mix it up with letters A through F. Any six at a time.

- You are at page bottom. PLEASE input a 6-digit HEX CODE into the blue box & see our GOD's favorite color -

 OrangeZorba Is The Way...